Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Not quite there

Definitely above average for any Newgrounds submission, and incredibly lulzy. But just... not quite Leo & Satan quality.

They kept getting better and better but this one... well, it was too short. Everything was good until the end, when it was just too abrupt. WAY too abrupt.

Looking forward to the next one, though. Big fan.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Satanic worship at its best

Goddamn, this was fucking hilarious. I think I laughed all the way through.

Except you know... I felt genuinely sad and surprised at Leo's death. I was actually kind of pissed by the end of it.

Then Leo pops out of the trapdoor to hell, and Satan freaks out. Best part of the whoel damn thing. I lol'd for ten minutes straight

Rewatching again and again. My friends and I will be going over this at lunch for months to come.

Micwizard Micwizard

Micamazingly micfawesome.

I think my lungs burst about the time he stopped killing people and just turned everybody into the MicTank. XD

Seriously though, the artwork in this is beautiful. Very smooth animations, incredible looking. Just... fawesome.

No criticism that I can offer can possibly improve this. IT IS PERFECTION. (well, almost)

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

Awesome

No wait, beyond awesome.

Everybody needs some of this once in a while. Beats the hell out of endless hordes of dickjokes and ultra violence... Well, once in a while it does.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

That was worth five minutes

Very good animation. Entertaining and pretty funny (especially the end).

Is that a Vectorman "YEAH" I hear at the end of this video? I think it is! 8D

OrinCreed responds:

Indeed it is. Just had to add a Vectorman ref.

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

Harut for the win

Just found a new favorite series!

I definitely agree that the best part of the animation (and it was good all-round animation) was the myriad facial expressions. They were pulled off perfectly. 8O

One nitpick: the voices seemed too monotonous. Try more inflection and maybe sometimes delve into higher pitched voices (like when Harut was surprised. TOTALLY a good time for his voice to actually sound panicked, rather than slightly surprised -- the face was great, of course).

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

How can you NOT laugh at this?

By the time it got to the end I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

Well, writhing in my chair laughing. WIMCL? WICL?

Whatever, the sheer absurdity of this Flash made me giggle like a little girl and that wins you five internets.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

HOLY SHIT JESUS BURRITO

Balls to the fawesome! Loved the guy relaxing with his book in the corner right after these two blood-splattered guys flash guns at him.

Liked the humor, loved the madness, wants the mawr.

MAWR MAWR MAWR (and then some)

I am actually going to include a piece of criticism in this review, though.

The clown has become TOO cheap. I mean, if Hank and what're-their-names were to smash him with a truck, shoot him in the head, then chop him into bite-sized cubes, feed those cubes to a pack of dogs, burn the resulting poop from those dogs, and then send the ashes into a black hole... he would STILL come back. Time for something less predictable, perhaps?

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

roflolmaotrocity XD

This remains, if not my all-time-Newgrounds favorite, at least in the top 3.

A couple years ago, I showed this to my father. Gruff, moustach'd farmer, always wears boots and straw hats. Hardly laughs at anything.

Needless to say, I never would have known what my dad's laugh sounded like if I hadn't shown him this movie. (it sounded like a mangled hyena on dopamine, btw)

Funny every time I watch it. Still sends me into lolfits. WIN.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Hilarious

Amazingly well animated, tells a good story, and doesn't seem to have any problems with it.

Contrary to the reviewer below me, I didn't find this so much sad as loltacular. Had almost as many laughs as I did with "Nightshift".

Which is saying something.